Part of our commitment is ensuring your privacy. The information we collect from you is used solely by Papa M Pizza Canada Inc. to enhance your shopping experience and to provide you with special offers and services. We do not sell, exchange or rent any of your personal data. We may compile general demographic information for research purposes so that we can respond to our customers' preferences and improve our products and services.
• On this Website
• In email, sms, and other electronic messages between you and this Website
• Through Papa Murphy’s mobile applications you download, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
We may collect information that you provide by filling in forms on our Sites. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Sites, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a sweepstakes, contest, or promotion sponsored by us, when you participate in a survey, or when you report a problem with our Sites.
Depending on how you interact with our websites, the information we may have collected from you and others within the past 12 months may include:
1. email address,
2. first name and last name,
4. phone number,
5. street address, province, postal code, city,
6. user name
7. Internet Protocol address,
8. usage data, and
9. user image information if uploaded by you.
As noted above, as part of your use of the Services you may upload content such as images and other media to the Services containing Personal Information. Please use caution and do not upload personal information related to others without their knowledge and approval, and do not upload any intimate and sensitive information.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Sites and content to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us, or to respond to requests or comments from you.
• To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
• To notify you about changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Sites, including online ordering, contests, surveys, employment applications, comment forms, or any other online or mobile interactive activities.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Accessing or Deleting your information.